We are looking for potential students to join our 2019 Internship Program and are excited to invite driven and self-motivated college students to apply! As the leader in web-based compliance software solutions for cities, counties, and districts, BRYCER is dedicated to cultivating talented individuals with unique skill sets who know how to dream big and build bigger. This is a paid position in our Warrenville, IL office
In this internship, you’ll be responsible for a mix of research, customer support activities, in addition to various internal projects. This is a great opportunity for a rising Junior to gain exposure and hands-on experience in a high-growth tech environment. You’ll be part of a collaborative, high-performing team, and have the chance to work on real projects that directly impact our business.
- After being trained on The Compliance Engine platform you’ll help us deliver life safety information that provides critical customer resources to fire departments.
- Help research and identify new use cases for The Compliance Engine
- Collaborate with team members to identify and codify opportunities for improvement
- Must be currently enrolled as a Junior in a four-year undergraduate program, with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Excellent communication skills – We interact with a number of stakeholders on a daily basis, including customers, internal teams and end users
- Basic technical knowledge – Microsoft Office, Google Maps, Mobile Apps and navigating the internet
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable – Candidates should be excited to work in a fast paced environment and embrace an agile work style
- Willingness to take initiative – We’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
- Passion for BRYCER’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company
Why you’ll like it… Since our team is entrepreneurial, you’ll help create best practices instead of just following along. Our culture is fast-paced and driven by a passionate team, but allows for the flexibility you’d expect with a young company.
Contact Matt Rice at email@example.com with your resume for more information.