Brycer, is looking for a smart and technical savant. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, senior level IT professional that possesses a strong understanding of application development and defines an innovative Brycer experience on the web. In this position, you will help us take Brycer to the next level in terms of functionality and user interface, by contributing to the overall design and development of our entire infrastructure and features, and owning components of our user interface framework.
- Build effective internal and external relationships toward delivering a quality service, including sharing knowledge, experiences and skills with others.
- Contribute to the overall look and feel of the product line through clean, efficient use of web standards and high performance optimization.
- Think creatively, and know how to rein it in. Focus on simple and clean experiences. Confidently explore non-conventional approaches to address conventional problems.
- Keep current on browser/platform capabilities and traditional design & engineering disciplines.
Skills & Experience:
- Passion for shipping high quality code
- Highly organized
- Proven ability to mentor
- Experience working with agile methodologies
- Proven record of building high volume websites
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- 6+ years’ experience in software development
- Familiar with application servers (e.g. Resin, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss)
- 2+ years’ experience with databases Oracle & MySQL
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
- Advanced degree preferred